PDA

View Full Version : Moab

SPAZZ
05/11/2003, 09:24 PM
Going to Moab either Monday or Tuesday AM. If any one is camping out and would like some company, let me know. If I go Monday it will be late afternoon when I get there or earlt AM on Tuesday.

BTW- Any specific place we are meeting for the Vehicross only run???? I don't belive that any specific place has been decided? or did I miss something?

Anita
05/11/2003, 10:35 PM
James,

Call Deby or me for details.. we probably will meet at the Portal Campgrounds and take off for the VX run from there (Tues morning).

I will email you my cell #...

Zu4two
05/11/2003, 11:34 PM
So what time is the trail ride slated to start? Last year, I almost missed it, because there wasn't any info posted prior to the ride.

Kirk

SPAZZ
05/11/2003, 11:35 PM
Got it, will be calling ya Monday afternoon some time. Be careful, at least you are traveling in day. I was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic all the way from Andy/Debys' clear poast Vegas. Then fog, rain, snow, and plain freezing. Didn't feel like driving through fog and being sleepy so stopped off at a gas station in the middle of no where that was closed and crashed for about an hour. Dagerous driving in fog at night, never know when a Deer or Elk will be standing in the road. Smack!!! All over. Watch out for those animals. ;eeko;