PDA

View Full Version : MOAB alternative - NE 4wheeling club

BBVX
05/08/2003, 02:29 PM
I know there are some New England 4wheelers in the group: CatmanV, Psychos2, Val, TDAWG?, and others. But Utah is kind of far, so here is a solution that works for me.
www.jonfund.com
I joined this offroading club and it's a blast! It's $50 a year and there are guided trail runs every month, and 2x/month from April to October. You're not going to find a better deal than that! The club is based in Connecticut, but we wheel in MA, NY, CT, PA, NJ, RI and more.
It's a great bunch of guys and they are always willing to help out. One of the guys is even going to help me fab up a custom front skid plate/body armor unit like Grampa Bob's.
If anyone wants to check out the club in person, send me an email. Everyone is welcome to wheel with the club once to see if it is right for you, but before your 2nd run, you need to be a member. The club is also hosting "COOLRIDE '03", a 3day weekend at Paragon in August for members AND non-members.
Anyway, check out the website, and let me know what you think. This invitation is open to everyone so don't be shy. Hopefully I will be seeing you on the trail.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p8c51f6843887cee3bf2ecc998af7db86/fc448e52.jpg

Thanks,
Brian

Reg Hinnant
05/08/2003, 03:53 PM
Hey, BBVX, your making me wish I lived closer than 3,000 miles away!
Sounds like a good group to play with!:p