PDA

View Full Version : a dog?

BumbleV-X
05/08/2003, 11:01 AM
I tend to spend a lot of time on this website. I like the people, and the car. I'm just wondering why we have a dog frequenting our website. Now there is just no way on earth this dog would EVER be able to get in one without a ramp. He's a cool dog, one of the best I've met. His owners I'm sure take Gozar with them even if they leave him at home. But the picture in my head of a 100+lbs dog with paws the size of Rhode Island hitting the keyboard is just more than this brain can think about.

Gozar, buddy..... with how smart you are, do me this favor. Go into the garage and fix Randy's truck. You can do it! See you next week.

Randy, if you read this your dog is the one that ordered all the movies over the internet. Smart dog that he is.

Deby

SPAZZ
05/08/2003, 01:52 PM
Maybe my 160 pound German Shepard will help;eekp;

geshaw30
05/08/2003, 08:13 PM
;Dr;
________
Fisting tubes (http://www.****tube.com/categories/20/fisting/videos/1)

Amack76
05/08/2003, 09:10 PM
i definately have the coolest dog ever. i have a 12 pound jackrussel terrier. ill post a pic tomm. geshaw30 your dog is mad cool, if i get another i am def getting a bulldog

lostemple
05/09/2003, 06:41 AM
I had the pleasure of meeting Sammi and she is a sweet heart! George is a good daddy to her.

Triathlete
05/09/2003, 08:48 AM
My doggy companion is not allowed around my VX. He would perform his own mods by way of chewing and removing parts at will! By the way...Luc is a 200 lbs. Rotti/Great Dane mix!http://pstr-m05.ygpweb.aol.com/data3/008/42/77/7C/53/uodNXMeCmh6dZWf9KBsVRb6LdON43dW60060.jpg;eekr; ;eekr; ;eekr; ;eekr; ;eekr; ;eekr; ;eekr; ;eekr; :deadr:

BumbleV-X
05/09/2003, 09:44 AM
I'm used to my prize 110 lb Golden Retrever sitting next to me in my Amigo, but he's not allowed in the VX. Winston (my dog) was never taught to jump, so getting him into the Amigo was a task. We would start running him at a distance and hope for the best.

Gozar, for all that don't know is the BIGGEST thing I've ever seen. He would give a Grizzly Bear a scare. I'm not quite sure how much he weighs, but he looks to be 180+ easy. Randy and Kammy have one of the most lovable dogs I've ever had the pleasure in meeting. (once you get past the fur) He's a Newfinland (sp), and just gorgeous. That's why I have the problem with picturing the paws on the keyboard.