PDA

View Full Version : More creative parking...

nocturnalVX
02/16/2007, 10:36 AM
I love cracking up the guys at work by picking sweet parking spots at work. Getting out of the VX is WAY easier than getting back in! :goof:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/501/medium/101_0444.JPG

JHarris1385
02/16/2007, 11:01 AM
Killer spot dude. I do the same thing. I love doing it at the mall where people are watching you do it thinking WTF. And then you walk back out to the VX and see people starring and laughing.

Ascinder
02/16/2007, 11:39 AM
That's the kind of picture that makes me really regret living in the desert. I have to drive for an hour into the mountains to get snow like that and man do I miss it. :( . My favorite parking trick is that most of the people I work with have the big, lifted, extended cab mega trucks, and I love to hide the VX between them so someone coming up to park thinks there is a spot, and wham DENIED :_mecker:

IndianaVX
02/16/2007, 01:41 PM
I love to hide the VX between them so someone coming up to park thinks there is a spot, and wham DENIED :_mecker:

THATS my biggest fear......WHAM, im looking for some new rear cladding....:eek:

but anyway, i am loving the snow around here, and have done the same parking trick too, but im 6'8", so getting back in isnt too bad:p

PHO2GR4
02/16/2007, 02:37 PM
Dude, can't you READ?!?

That sign CLEARLY says "Restricted Area". You can't park there, man...

;)

Techy-D
02/16/2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah, they sure go to a lot of trouble to keep people out (Piling all that snow there!) :p :rolleyes: :p

WormGod
02/19/2007, 08:08 AM
Lots of vehicles looking like that here in MD too.... except 99% of the time its by accident. :o

AnalogVX
02/25/2007, 11:32 PM
Dude, can't you READ?!?

That sign CLEARLY says "Restricted Area". You can't park there, man...

;)
Actually Gil carries that sign with him and posts it to keep undesirables away from his parking spots. :p

Nice pic!