PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I'm gonna go for the 4hi conversion...

MustangO4
02/11/2007, 11:13 AM
Just to bludgeon the horse a little more....

I got my rodeo 4wd switch and did all the searches here and read/printed out the how to for the trooper here http://www.planetisuzoo.com/articles.htm/109

I intend to follow them exactly.

My final question is has anyone else actually done this off these instructions? Can you confirm their accuracy? Do you have any other pointers before getting into this mod????

Ldub
02/11/2007, 01:00 PM
email or pm mbeach, he's done more research on this mod than most, though I haven't seen him around here lately, might be worth a shot.

Rednex
02/11/2007, 01:27 PM
Let us know how it worx out 4 ya!

Have read everything available on subj, & prepping myself 4 this also.
(Waiting for winter to end, so it's more pleasant to get into garage jobs... :) )

Raque Thomas
02/11/2007, 05:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that Cryk has done this mod, and he's good at responding - ask him about it. I plan to do it as well as soon as it gets a little warmer - let me know how it works out for you!

VehiGAZ
02/12/2007, 09:11 AM
Careful kids - mbeach figured out how it had to be done, and it had nothing to do with the procedure described in the link above for Troopers. He's been busy though, and he sold his second VX, and has not had the time to finish it up. E-mail him though, and I'm sure he'll explain if the Trooper procedure will work or not and why.

MustangO4
02/12/2007, 09:49 AM
Thanks, I emailed him and am waiting for his or smoeone else's response that has actually done it.