PDA

View Full Version : Carfax request

Ruflyf
01/26/2007, 06:45 PM
Was wondering if someone who has unlimited usage of Carfax do me a favor and run a report on the following vin #.

1GNEC13Z23J155829

Its for a 03 Tahoe. If there is something to email, you can foreward it to kdc@hughes.net or just list the results here.

Thanks in advance.

Keith

IndianaVX
04/14/2008, 02:54 PM
Hello vx family!!!
i havent been on alot due to computer meltdown at home. im limited to using a customers computer every now and then. i am working on getting my own puter again soon.
i have a favor if anyone can, much like ruflyf, anyone able to run a carfax for me?
my daughter and fiance are in a mess, that im trying to get them out of. they bought a 2007 dodge caliber for 50 dollars a week, for a bazillion weeks....i know, i tried to tell em...... but anyway,
this thing is having over heating problems, took it to the dealer, ( the car came with a warranty, both factory and extended)
and the dealer looked into the radiator and saw green coolant, and said "warranty is void"
the guy that sold it to them took it, and flushed it..{yeah, right} and put in yellow coolant. still not dex cool.
gave the thing back, and now its over heating again.
so i told them to bring it out to me, just for a looksie, i open the hood, and all i see is parts with paint marker numbers, like all over the place, radiator cap, the hoses, the washer tank, the coolant overflow tank......get the picture???
the guy they bought it from said he was going to get them a carfax on it, and maybe he did, maybe not, but i dont think hes going to give it to them because it says its been wrecked.
if anyone can help me out, it would sure be appreciated.
the vin is as follows... 1B3HB28B27D523135
2007 dodge caliber se
thanks in advance, and same as above, you can email it to me at
maroonghia@yahoo.com, or just post results here.

thanks, i cant wait to get back online and back in touch with you all. i have something like 1700 unread post.
hope you all are well. im doing alright vx is good, just waiting for a good cleaning, and warmer weather.
ttfn
david