PDA

View Full Version : Colorado to Moab ZuZoo X Convoy : 2007!

biju
01/18/2007, 10:46 AM
It’s NEVER too early to start thinking/planning for ZuZoo X! (but, but... bij? It's only January!)

If you plan to attend ZuZoo X and your travels will take you through Colorado on I-70 - come join a few of your fellow VX’ers! Last year's convoy was a surprising success, so lets do it again…

http://www.bijulab.com/images/VX_INFO/convoy.gif

COMMUNICATIONS:

CB Channel: 17
Walkie-Talkie: Channel 9, Code 0

Obvious participants would be Colorado VX’ers going to ZuZoo X. However, any out of state people interested? Everybody’s invited, even if you’re not going to ZuZoo X!!! Come join and meet everyone!!!

Some pics from last year’s convoy gathering:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/medium/CO_-_escourt1.jpg

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/medium/CoZuvoy_2006_05.jpg

-biju.

ZEUS
01/18/2007, 10:52 AM
I'm living in SLC but I might be moving back to Wyoming... if I do, I will definitely get in on this action!! I'll let you know if I move.

Ldub
01/18/2007, 10:55 AM
Y E S ! ! !

MSHardeman
01/18/2007, 12:48 PM
Damn beeg. A little excited about ZuZoo aren't we.

You know I'm in. Can't wait to see what kind of turn out we get this year. Hopefully we can get some more of the Front Range VXers to come this time, even if it is just to meet up.

etlsport
01/18/2007, 12:58 PM
1,901.54 miles..... 28 hours and 55 minutes..... hmmmmmm thats a lot of gas and potty breaks.. but it might just be worth it

nfpgasmask
01/18/2007, 01:34 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing coming from the other direction. Basically anyone from the Bay area, Sac, Reno and eastward....

Would be fun. I'm still not 100% sure if I can make or not yet.

I'm hoping!

Bart

ZEUS
01/18/2007, 02:18 PM
Bart, you can do it! Get your "apathetic" arse of the couch and take a second job if you have to... you gotta get to Moab!
:_steering :group: :_beer:

Ldub
01/18/2007, 02:19 PM
Damn beeg. A little excited about ZuZoo aren't we

Why YES, we are...It's about the high water mark in the Ldub yearly cycle !

Ldub
01/18/2007, 02:22 PM
1,901.54 miles..... 28 hours and 55 minutes..... hmmmmmm thats a lot of gas and potty breaks.. but it might just be worth it

M I G H T B E W O R T H I T ? ? ? :rolleyes:

nfpgasmask
01/18/2007, 02:24 PM
Oh I know! But the problem isn't the 2nd job, its the first one! Money is not really the issue, time off is the problem. I have to coordinate it right so I can be there for the VX ONLY RUN.

I'm working on it. :p

Bart

Bart, you can do it! Get your "apathetic" arse of the couch and take a second job if you have to... you gotta get to Moab!
:_steering :group: :_beer:

nfpgasmask
01/18/2007, 02:37 PM
Yeah, in the last 4 months I have driven twice from Chicago to Reno (30 hours each) and yes, its worth it. The west is vastly superior to the east, out door fun wise anyway! ;)

Bart

Bimati
01/18/2007, 03:02 PM
I am SOOOOOOOOOO there.

Depending upon the travel schedule, I can plan some grub in Grand Junction on the way through like last year, or if I can trust Beej and Ldub not to steal any shiny objects, you can all come over to the house for some traveling convoy BBQ (see avatar)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year she was stock, I was a newbie and it was stupid fun.....this year she's gotten augmentation, and it will be even more stupider fun. :p

Bimhttp://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/2/Picture_052.jpg

biju
01/18/2007, 03:28 PM
Yes. I am excited - and not ashamed one bit! :p

I asked Scott to add a poll at the top. I'm sure he'll add that soon.

I know it's early, but I wanna make sure this gets on the radar of those going to Zu who happen to drive through beautiful Colorado.

Bim - A BBQ at your place would be heroic. Not NYPD heroic, but VX heroic. Make sense? (just how many shiny valuables are we talkin' here?).

-biju.

MSHardeman
01/18/2007, 05:55 PM
Bim,

I like the BBQ idea. If your house/driveway can handle all the VX traffic it would, as biju says, be heroic. Could we take a spin on the bike(s) that you currently have in stock at the house?

DANG, now y'all got me all fired up!

Ldub
01/18/2007, 09:04 PM
Now that I've been called a thief, & a thread jacker of no small reputation...oh, I see some deletions have already been made...hmmmm.

Let me just say, ther'll be NO possibility of anyones shiny posessions dissapearing on my watch...all of Colorado is now safe.

I'm going to Moab via MEXICO.

Bimati
01/18/2007, 09:26 PM
There, there, Dub....let's not be too hasty. :p

If you don't join the convoy, the world will end. I asked God, and he told me so. There's no such thing as a Dubless convoy, and I'll be offended if you don't try some delicious Grand Junction grubbins.

You in???

Dumke
01/18/2007, 10:35 PM
Well being this will be my 1st go @ it I do believe I will be there. Will be prolly all stock but got buddy I conned him into going course maybe only able to do VX only run but all good. Anyways how does it work. I mean Yeah you go form one place to other to other but are there going to be certain days u have to be @ certain place. ALso vx only is 1st day being monday correct?

It was moab or sturgis but since sturgis fell through well you know how it goes :)

Ldub
01/19/2007, 06:31 AM
There, there, Dub....let's not be too hasty. :p

If you don't join the convoy, the world will end. I asked God, and he told me so. There's no such thing as a Dubless convoy, and I'll be offended if you don't try some delicious Grand Junction grubbins.

You in???

Dang, my earlier post isn't NEARLY as funny in the sober morning light as it was last night...guess I forgot the appropriately placed smilies. :mad: ...

I'm in Bimski, but only cause God sez :angel: ...& the end of the world is something I don't want on my conscience. :rolleyes:

See ya on the trail... :cool:

biju
01/19/2007, 09:27 AM
Well being this will be my 1st go @ it I do believe I will be there. Will be prolly all stock but got buddy I conned him into going course maybe only able to do VX only run but all good. Anyways how does it work. I mean Yeah you go form one place to other to other but are there going to be certain days u have to be @ certain place. ALso vx only is 1st day being monday correct?

It was moab or sturgis but since sturgis fell through well you know how it goes :)

It would be nice to meet you and have you join! No worries on stock. My first Zu I was mostly stock and did fine. Others have too.

I *think* the VX Run (no longer 'only') will be on a Tuesday - so the convoy would be the day prior. I'm sure more details will be provided by others on this as I'm kind of in the dark myself.

-biju.

Ldub
01/20/2007, 05:46 AM

When the time comes, there will be a sign up site posted where you can sign up for which trail you would like to run on whatever day.
Trails are rated as to difficulty, so you can pick & choose according to experience / equipment.
The "trail buddy" in front of you most likely has a tow strap, & you should too, ;) just in case. Also, a full size spare.

I've been to Sturgis a couple times, & in my opinion, you made the right choice x1000...but that's just me...I've come to a point in life where huge crowds, or even shopping malls,...well, lets just say I'm well on my way to becoming a hermit.

pbkid
01/21/2007, 09:21 PM
i went last year for my first time with BALD BALD tires with no lift and i was able to do everything everyone else was doing...
COUNT ME IN!!!!! by the way :dance:
however, i will be following the convoy in my integra this year...if anyone wouldn't mind also, im gonna need a VX to ride in :D mine is out of commission for a while..
any takers for a co rider? ill take lots of pics of ya :thumbup:

Dumke
01/22/2007, 09:21 AM
Well I am 28 have alot to do b4 I go. I am not a fan of huge crowds and I know sturgis can be annoying and prolly will be for me but @ least want to go once. But moab is gonan come 1st since I finally own a vx. Ok well I will have a full size/strap b4 moab. (some reason that didnt sound right) O well anyways anyoen know what dates it will be it seems to change here and there and last time i tried to goto moab site wouldnt let me in page failed. maybe its where I am pulling it up from. I will be only going on vx only run I know i will regret it but friend taht is going with cant take that muc time off. So I am trying to get days it will be... if known

biju
01/22/2007, 03:21 PM
anyoen know what dates it will be it seems to change here and there and last time i tried to goto moab site wouldnt let me in page failed.

Dumke: My *best guess* is Zu will be May 16th - 20th. The VX Run will *most likely* be May 15th, the day before the start of Zu. Thus, the convoy will probably take place on May 14th. I was confident enough in those dates to make my reservations this week, but by no means are those in stone (I'm just guessing from the previous two Zu's I've been to).

I hope that helps some. Take care.

-biju.

Moncha
01/22/2007, 05:13 PM
I did hear rumors about the event being in March.. I hope not!

I'll be palnning to go... Just gotta see what's going on when it comes..

P.S... Threw in a poll at the request of Biju.. Make sure to check it out.

etlsport
01/22/2007, 05:22 PM
haha.. i like that not going to moab isnt even an option :_steering

Moncha
01/22/2007, 05:30 PM
Makes it less of a chance to come up with an excuse!

etlsport
01/22/2007, 05:35 PM
oh im with ya! moab or bust! im tryin to figure out how realistic it is to make that trek!

biju
01/22/2007, 05:59 PM
I did hear rumors about the event being in March.. I hope not!

DEAR JEEBUS! I hope not too. Everybody pray/meditate/sacrifice/channel/hope this isn't so!

-beeej.

Ldub
01/22/2007, 09:02 PM
Not like it freakin' matters but...

Uncl Ldub sez :

March= BAD !...for military personnel & bands. :mad: (no offence to either)

April= BETTER...but still not so good. :(

May= BOMB...As it should be. Zuzoo planetz in perfect alignment. :)

Triathlete
01/23/2007, 09:31 AM
All the ZuZoo brass hang out on the 4x4 wire. They are still inicating they will be there the Wen. before the 3rd weekend in May!

Ldub
01/25/2007, 06:04 AM
i went last year for my first time with BALD BALD tires with no lift and i was able to do everything everyone else was doing...
COUNT ME IN!!!!! by the way :dance:
however, i will be following the convoy in my integra this year...if anyone wouldn't mind also, im gonna need a VX to ride in :D mine is out of commission for a while..
any takers for a co rider? ill take lots of pics of ya :thumbup:

You know you're always welcome to ride shotgun in yer old uncles hot-rod...
That is, if there's room...the guest list from this neck-o-the woods is still a little sketchy.

I got room, you got zoom ! ;)

Oh, & the hot-rod is running WAY better than last year.

pbkid
01/25/2007, 09:26 AM
thanks ole uncle larry. im already excited to be out there this year. cant nearly wait =)

CrnCnn
02/09/2007, 05:01 PM
So is Moab recommended for those who have a VX as a daily driver? Does any one tow there VX to Moab? I would hate to leave the Mall speed bumps behind.

Ldub
02/09/2007, 05:20 PM
So is Moab recommended for those who have a VX as a daily driver? Does any one tow there VX to Moab? I would hate to leave the Mall speed bumps behind.

Mine's a DD & I'll be driving it from Fargo to wheel @ Moab...I think you ought to be able to make it from Reno. :p
Trust me...once you're on the hot-n-dusty trail, focusing completely on the obstacle at hand, or your spotter, or both, you won't even remember what those mall bumps looked like.

Just register for the lower rated trails when registration opens up & you will be fine.

Bimati
02/09/2007, 07:17 PM
I put 35,000 miles on in 2006........there's nothing this vehicle can't handle!

biju
02/18/2007, 09:05 PM
bump.

...only a few months away....

-biju.

biju
02/18/2007, 09:07 PM
Makes it less of a chance to come up with an excuse!
Scott - will we see you there?

-beej.

ZEUS
02/28/2007, 05:12 PM
I just got a new job in SLC so I am not moving after all and therefore won't be in the convoy. I expect to get to Moab though!!! In 4 weeks and in May!

biju
03/07/2007, 08:03 AM
*bump*

Bim - still thinking about lunch at your casa?

Anybody else thinking of joining? (Leg 01VX, any surprise appearances?)

-bij.

yal^
03/07/2007, 08:08 AM
Ldub, is Jim tagging along this year?

Bimati
03/07/2007, 08:29 AM
*bump*

Bim - still thinking about lunch at your casa?

-bij.

Let's plan on food in Grand Junction either way....either we'll hit up a local restaurant like last year, or I'll throw a BBQ....I haven't been keeping completely up to date here, but I'm up for it....and I'd like to see the looks on the neighbors faces when a bunch of VX's pull in. :p

More later....

Bim

MSHardeman
03/07/2007, 06:22 PM
Bim,

We could make sure to do a little engine reving and horn honking to get the neighbor's attention. Heck, we'll just have Biju crank his system up and see how many window's we can blow out. Maybe stop a few hearts?

Not to pressure, but a BBQ could be uber-cool. I'll bring slabs of meet and beer!!

Moncha
03/07/2007, 06:44 PM
Scott - will we see you there?

-beej.

That is a good question! I have the ability to go as I'm the head of my bureau now so, no competition for vacations!!
Now the new problem that came up is, Ms Moncha was let go at her place of employment.. (Anyone hears of any good paying jobs in Southern Colorado let me know)

Not easy to make a decision right now, with the loss of 5k a month, we're tightening up the reins.. So for now, I can say maybe!

I promise, I will try very hard to go this year.. I hate not being there I miss everybody! Still wanting to do a Colorado gathering too!

Bimati
03/07/2007, 06:59 PM
For what it's worth, last year we ate right near I-70 and Horizon Drive in GJ. A BBQ would take us 15-20 minutes off the interstate to the grub....then take the scenic road along the National Monument (340) and return to I-70 at the Fruita exit. I am guessing that a BBQ would add about 1-2 hours in GJ.....just starting to formulate plans...

BBQ location (casa) would be near the south entrance to the Colorado National Monument in Grand Junction in this general area:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b2384%2d2385%5d%20Monument%20Rd&city=Grand%20Junction&state=CO&zipcode=81503&country=US&location=z5Xqs%2bn4ebaAhZGK1XKbC9BGdFqaxrB%2bzhoLr iZCzCF9XZVaYqcSQ04QziZD9DuLbHLqJmuwxGrr%2fAwEpqBsI 9FICWFDzA3kBtBBxedILy6cR%2bY%2fbXnCHp1zqFZG3u4o0fN e%2frIn46sR2pY%2b1ZHvv5OX%2f788z08j&ambiguity=1

Anyone have thoughts on BBQ vs restaurant?

Bim

Bimati
03/08/2007, 08:25 AM
Well, it sounds like there WILL be a VX only run, and we'll need some sustenance so no one passes out. That means:

THE BBQ IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!

Bim

biju
03/08/2007, 08:46 AM
Sweet man.... Thanks so much for hosting/agreeing to do this!!! A VX pre-moab ZuZoo BBQ! Freaking awesome.

So although nothing official has been mentioned about Zu yet (not from what I know of anyways...) I'm suspecting the convoy/GJ BBQ will be on Monday the 14th. That give us time to gather at the hot springs > travel to GJ > BBQ > travel to Moab > settle in for the night in prep for Tuesdays VX run on Tuesday the 15th. And if the suspicion is correct - ZuZoo will begin on Wednesday the 16th.

Let us know what you'll need us to bring - or better yet, how to donate to the BBQ grub fund.

Folks. Spit shine your pony! Good times ahead!!!... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

-biju.

pbkid
03/08/2007, 09:25 AM
woohoo, a VX BBQ!
biju-> im pumpin up the dB's this year i might be able to keep up with ya =) i have kind of a surprise sound system coming with me in my acura...

biju
03/08/2007, 10:07 AM
woohoo, a VX BBQ!
biju-> im pumpin up the dB's this year i might be able to keep up with ya =) i have kind of a surprise sound system coming with me in my acura...
DB's = ;puke:

SPL is quite the phenom these days... I'm more of the older audio SQ purist. Glad to hear you'll be bringing the heat! ... but, I'm afraid I'm not shooting for DB's...

Either way, glad to hear you're still planning on coming along! it should be a good time!

Anyways - back to the thread...

-bee-joo

Bimati
03/15/2007, 05:01 AM
Bumping this thread up, since I met a VX'er in Grand Junction yesterday. We might have another convoy addition!!!!!!!

Welcome Cindy and Ken!!!!!!!!!!

Bim

VXIRONwoMAN
03/17/2007, 11:27 PM
I'm a newb! never ever ever took my vx off-roading except over a few curbs...I need to know how to et there and what to bring...cuz I am soo excited and wanna take the time off work to meet some killer vx lover's!!!! wooo hoo! :clap:

PHO2GR4
03/17/2007, 11:39 PM
Holy crap!

After seeing VXIronWoman's gallery, I may decide to make the drive from Washington to Moab after all...

Ahem. :cool:

nocturnalVX
03/18/2007, 03:23 AM
OK guys & gals... looks like it's a go this year! I can't wait... it has been too long! Cece... the other veterans & I will help make sure your first trip off-pavement will be nothing but fun.

Oh, and PHO2GR4... I'd be carefull. Her fiance can call in airstrikes! :bwgy:

Jay Dunford
03/18/2007, 06:54 AM
OK guys & gals... looks like it's a go this year! I can't wait... it has been too long! Cece... the other veterans & I will help make sure your first trip off-pavement will be nothing but fun.

Oh, and PHO2GR4... I'd be carefull. Her fiance can call in airstrikes! :bwgy:

Great news Gil, It will be great to see you again!

biju
03/18/2007, 07:01 AM
Jay/Nocturnal: Will you be joining the convoy/BBQ in grand junction?

-biju.

Ldub
03/18/2007, 08:05 AM
:rolleyes:
I'm a newb! never ever ever took my vx off-roading except over a few curbs...I need to know how to et there and what to bring...cuz I am soo excited and wanna take the time off work to meet some killer vx lover's!!!! wooo hoo! :clap:

How to get there ??? Mapquest is your friend... :p

What to bring ??? Money for sammiches & water.(or beer)

No worries, last year was my first ZU & it's a blast...I'm bringing about half the crap I dragged out there last year.

Find & read the "Moab Zuzoo IX you wish you were here" thread from last year for a good overview of what to expect.

Ldub
03/18/2007, 08:19 AM
Great news Gil, It will be great to see you again!

That is good news Gil, haven't seen hide nor hair of ya since you got all growed up & bought a house...It'll be good wheelin' with you again!

nocturnalVX
03/18/2007, 11:41 AM
:_steering
I will join the convoy... I love the look on people's faces when they see a line of VXes (they've not likely seen even ONE before). Plus, it will be great seeing everyone... old friends & new ones. Sweet! :thumbup:

VXIRONwoMAN
03/18/2007, 12:35 PM
after looking at those pix from past events...I am very scared...I will burst into tears if I mess up my baby!!! I never ever let anyone drive her...but if i don't trust my own judgement...someone else may have to take the wheel...and hold my hand...and be willing to deal with a psycho backseat driver (me)... :p I will try to keep myself composed...I wanna be cool like you folks!!! :_steering

MSHardeman
03/18/2007, 12:46 PM
VXIRONwoMAN,

Last year was my first Zu, and I was/am EXTREMELY picky about my baby. Everyone was very helpful on the trails, and it's not like high school, so there's no peer pressure. If you don't want to do an obsticle, you don't have to, and no one thinks badly of you for it. I'm probably going to take it easy this year too (don't want to scratch Vicky), so we can both sit back and cheer the other crazy people on.

tomdietrying
03/18/2007, 12:58 PM
VXIRONWOMAN,
You really want to go on the VX Run. I believe it will be held on Tuesday, May 15th, and I think it will be held at Elephant Hill in Canyonlands N.P. Scott (Moncha) will be leading the trail.

There are some crazy looking trails, but nothing you and your VX can't make it through. You WILL NOT get a scratch on your baby. Not only will you gain confidence in yourself, but your 4x4 skills get much better. This is a must do for every VXer making the trek to ZuZu. It will be my third time on the trail and I rate it UNDER a 3.5. To me a 3.5 means plenty of fun and no scratches to the beloved VX.

Peace.
Tom

Triathlete
03/18/2007, 02:11 PM
Nothing to worry about....Just don't follow me ;eeky; :freek: , which won't be a problem since I won't be making the trip this year.
As everyone has said, everyone there is VERY helpfull. Just make sure you have a spotter you trust and follow what he/she says. Ask around and you will find the people you want spotting. Have faith in the VX...it is very capable. Pick your trails carefully. Once the trail list is up you can find lots of info on the web about each trail. If you stick with trails that are rated 3.5 or under you will do just fine. Follow a fellow VXer with a similarly equiped VX so you can watch the line they take.
Once you get comfortable in your and the VX's capabilities you'll be ready to follow me next year...because once you go it will be real hard not to go again! :naughty:

VXIRONwoMAN
03/19/2007, 12:41 AM
I feel so...MOTIVATED! Heck yes!!! I am excited! i can use a getaway...and the VX run sounds cool too! I just might have to go to that too!!! Yippy Skippy!!! I just need you all to hold my hand along the way and I think I might make it out without changing my diaper... :p Thanks ya'll!

Ldub
03/19/2007, 07:08 AM
I think I might make it out without changing my diaper... :p Thanks ya'll!

Ummm...that depends... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist...you're in good hands, last year was my first time, but I wasn't too freaked out, since I've been riding bikes off road since I was 8 or 9 yrs. old. OK, I was kinda freaked out by the first couple of obstacles :eek: , but after you see what one of these little trucks can do, that feeling subsides.
I know Wyld Weasel was a little apprehensive at first, and rightfully so...it was her first time off road AND she was sportin' a fresh paint job...two very good reasons.
She came through without a scratch...as mentioned earlier, everyone is very helpful.
The wheeling is what I went to ZuZoo for last year, the comraderie & good fellowship I experienced is the main draw for me this year, the wheeling is a close second.
It's almost as if you're getting together with old friends you haven't seen for a long time...or family, that you actually want to see. :p
There is no way to put the experience into words, but if you run across Vlad's "road to nowhere" video, it's a pretty good thumbnail sketch of the ZuZoo experience.

PHO2GR4
03/19/2007, 11:57 AM
Okay...can we have an update on dates, times and places?

It would be great if the first post in this thread could be edited with the "TBD" times filled in!

I was planning a drive out through the Utah desert in May anyway, so if I can schedule it properly I WOULD like to get to Moab and ZuZoo.

biju
03/19/2007, 12:01 PM
...I guess that request is aimed at me.. ha!

I'll update that meow. I mean, now.

-biju.

Jay Dunford
03/19/2007, 12:46 PM
Jay/Nocturnal: Will you be joining the convoy/BBQ in grand junction?

-biju.
We (Tone, Lisa, me) haven't finalized the trip route yet, but would love to hook up with everyone if you don't mind a funny looking VX joining in.

biju
03/19/2007, 12:52 PM
It would be quite the honor, man! Can't wait to see the FJ!!!

-biju.

Triathlete
03/19/2007, 07:52 PM
MMMmmmmm! FJ...

...http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g280/Madram11/ShamRock%20Ride%203-17-07/DSCF0105.jpg
Slightly modified!

ZEUS
03/19/2007, 08:41 PM
And slightly older body style! Jay, how dare you call that black bubble a VX! ;) What all have you done to your FJ so far - I was thinking it would be cool to see a comparable FJ and VX duke it out on the trail.

Jay Dunford
03/20/2007, 06:57 AM
And slightly older body style! Jay, how dare you call that black bubble a VX! ;) What all have you done to your FJ so far - I was thinking it would be cool to see a comparable FJ and VX duke it out on the trail.

Right now the running gear is completely stock, I've been concentrating on the interior first. I will throw some skid plates on and may level the front (up 2") before Moab. It should be able to keep up with the VX bretheren OK.

biju
04/02/2007, 07:33 PM
roughly six weeks away...

anybody else thinking of joining the BBQ & VX train to moab?

:razo2::razo2::razo2:

-biju.

biju
04/04/2007, 12:25 PM
The following VX'ers are from CO who've recently logged into vx.info (apologies if i missed anyone):

afortna
driver3
fuzzy
moncha
jemorga
mdwyer
nater
vfrider1
vxdakinechicvx
zilik

some above are eluding to coming to zu (eh-hem, *moncha*) - however most i'm assuming aren't going to moab this year. regardless, any chance we'll see any of you in glenwood springs and the bbq gathering in grand junction??? it would be really cool to meet you all, even if you're not going on to moab after that. besides, you're so close to the action!

just curious. :confused: :confused:

i see a few more folks have responded to the poll. welcome, and see you there!

take care all.

-biju.

Tone
04/04/2007, 02:54 PM
Jay, Lisa and I will be coming in from TX and it looks like it is only a bit over a 100mi from Moab but we'd like to join up - what time?

biju
04/04/2007, 09:13 PM

-bij.

VXIRONwoMAN
04/04/2007, 11:10 PM
Are the dates for sure yet? or are they still up in the air? I know it's around the 15th and 16th...right? I need to take the time off work. Thanks.

Knigh7s
04/05/2007, 12:11 AM
Well I really wanted to go this year, but looks like I'll have to wait till next years event. My VX isn't even close to being ready to take on any trails just yet. :(

Never gone 4x4in' before, so this is all new to me. So next year, Here I come!!!

tomdietrying
04/05/2007, 06:30 AM
Come on out! Your VX can already handle most trails.
Peace.
Tom

MSHardeman
04/05/2007, 08:10 AM
Knigh7s,

Tom's not lyin'. A bone stock VX with street tires is MORE than capable of doing most of the trails out in Moab. I had NEVER been 4 wheelin' before I went last year for my first time with a stock VX. The only mod I did was to put Nitto Terra Grapplers (that's the only mod I have this year too) on it and I never scrapped anything or bottomed the suspension out.

It's a ton of fun to realize what these little trucks are capable of, and there are enough trails that you should be able to find one to fit your comfort level.

Mark

biju
04/05/2007, 08:35 AM
Knight! Doooo it!!! Come - you'll have a blast - and end up talkin' with everyone about it for the rest of the year!

-biju.

biju
04/13/2007, 06:59 PM
:smack:

30. more. days. until. vx. convoy. and. bbq. and. ZU.

-biju.

VXIRONwoMAN
04/15/2007, 02:19 AM
:smack:

30. more. days. until. vx. convoy. and. bbq. and. ZU.

-biju.

:jump: :bgwg:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! I am so excited!!!!! And scared!!! AAAHHHH. I am bringing my daddy with to hold my hand... ;)

Bimati
04/15/2007, 07:29 AM
BBQ Info:

The "1st International VX Colorado Convoy BBQ Throwdown and Quilting Conference" will be Monday, May 14th 2007 in the afternoon (whenever the convoy arrives) at:

300 E Dakota Drive
Grand Junction, CO 81503

Directions:
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=hltF3hzNT9tNhURP0HLlhh9UYBmHRqyBceg4Gkon14D8uew Lk7pjHQ%253d%253d&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&1pn=&1a=I-70+%26+24+road&1c=grand+junction&1s=co&1z=&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=300+E+dakota+drive&2c=grand+junction&2s=co&2z=81503&r=f

Can someone (biju) post a nifty hybrid google map?

From the BBQ, it is only a couple of hours to Moab.

I'll have the BBQ basics and plan to grill burgers/dogs chips/pop. If you have any special needs or requests, PM me.

Contact is Jeff (Bimati) 303-881-2741

It's a nice setting for a BBQ IMHO...here's a pic taken in the driveway, which should also help you find the place if you get lost.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Side.jpg

Looking foward to seeing you again/meeting you all.

Bim

biju
04/16/2007, 06:29 PM
here's some pix:

http://www.bijulab.com/images/VX_INFO/jeff01.jpg

http://www.bijulab.com/images/VX_INFO/jeff02.jpg

very cool. jeff, please let us know where/how to donate to cover costs!! thanks again for hosting this!!

-biju.

Jay Dunford
04/17/2007, 05:44 AM
For anyone interested in extending their convoy, meet me at the morrison(redrocks)/I70 exit at 7:30am on Monday the 14th:-biju.

Biju,

We're planning to drive from OK to Golden on Sun and meet you for the drive to GJ on Monday. See you there. Less than a month away!

MSHardeman
04/17/2007, 07:32 AM
I can't even begin to tell you how amped up I am for this. :jump: It'll be great to see everyone again/ for the first time.

Bim, like biju said; if there is anything that we can bring/ chip in for let us know. It's VERY generous of you to host the quilting event, and I'll make sure to bring my fabric patches and quilting needles. Have you already warned the neighbors?

Biju, are you guys still planning to stop off in Glenwood, or do you just want to call as you get closer and I'll just pull in behind the CoZuvoy?

AAAHHHH!!! I don't think I can wait for 30 days. I'm bouncing off of the walls already.

biju
04/17/2007, 08:00 AM
...are you guys still planning to stop off in Glenwood...

-biju.

Anita
04/17/2007, 09:15 AM
VX Run Poll added to the top

Ldub
04/17/2007, 11:29 AM
There's gonna be quilting & basket weaving ??? WTF ?...I was lead to believe this year was all about macrame' (sp?) :mad:

I guess I wouldn't care so much if I hadn't spent the last six months on a five foot tall, three foot diameter, plant hanger/kitty jungle gym/bowling ball storage project of no small proportion...I mean for cryin' out loud...my fingers STILL hurt. :(

tomdietrying
04/17/2007, 12:05 PM
Ldub,
Can I have it? That way all your hard work did not go unappreciated.
Peace.
Tom

mdwyer
04/17/2007, 07:12 PM
The following VX'ers are from CO who've recently logged into vx.info (apologies if i missed anyone):

mdwyer

however most i'm assuming aren't going to moab this year. regardless, any chance we'll see any of you in glenwood springs and the bbq gathering in grand junction??? it would be really cool to meet you all, even if you're not going on to moab after that. besides, you're so close to the action!

-biju.

I'd like to meet you, but I'm not ready to head for the state line, yet. :(

I've got 20 acres near Leadville at about 11,000ft that I'm really itching to get up to soon, though. Any chance of doing Mosquito Pass some time? I think it is usually snowed in until mid August, though. If nothing else, I'll be out in the woods come 4th of July! If you do another Colorado get-together, I'll try to make it!

nfpgasmask
04/17/2007, 07:18 PM
Wow, looks like someone has a very nice crib....I'm jealous. Eat a weiner or two for me.

See you all in Moab.

Bart

BBQ Info:

The "1st International VX Colorado Convoy BBQ Throwdown and Quilting Conference" will be Monday, May 14th 2007 in the afternoon (whenever the convoy arrives) at:

300 E Dakota Drive
Grand Junction, CO 81503

Directions:
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=hltF3hzNT9tNhURP0HLlhh9UYBmHRqyBceg4Gkon14D8uew Lk7pjHQ%253d%253d&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&1pn=&1a=I-70+%26+24+road&1c=grand+junction&1s=co&1z=&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=300+E+dakota+drive&2c=grand+junction&2s=co&2z=81503&r=f

Can someone (biju) post a nifty hybrid google map?

From the BBQ, it is only a couple of hours to Moab.

I'll have the BBQ basics and plan to grill burgers/dogs chips/pop. If you have any special needs or requests, PM me.

Contact is Jeff (Bimati) 303-881-2741

It's a nice setting for a BBQ IMHO...here's a pic taken in the driveway, which should also help you find the place if you get lost.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Side.jpg

Looking foward to seeing you again/meeting you all.

Bim

Ldub
04/17/2007, 08:59 PM
Ldub,
Can I have it? That way all your hard work did not go unappreciated.
Peace.
Tom

Oh absolutely ! :p :smilewink :laughing:

nocturnalVX
04/17/2007, 11:17 PM
Looks like the MWIOR/VXer convoy is heading out early on Saturday, and getting into Moab on Sunday. That means I'll be missing the convoy, but I'll see you all in Moab! VXIRONwoMAN is not going to do the convoy either (coming from Vegas after all), so you might want to scratch our names off the BBQ/convoy list. Again... see you in MOAB!!!
:dance:

VXIRONwoMAN
04/17/2007, 11:52 PM
Yeah...I need to be scratched off the list...I am dumb and clicked on the wrong one...sorry. but i will see you in MOAB!!! Yippy!

Bimati
04/18/2007, 03:41 AM
So, Technically, since I sold my casa and moved back to Denver this month, the aforementioned crib hosting the BBQ belongs to my parents....can't claim it as my own, (although, ironically I chose to live right down the street since I liked the "Hood").

Here's how we'll do it: Just bring a few bucks to pitch into the BBQ kitty and it's all good.

I know there is a poll on this thread, but it looks like we're sitting at around 10 VX's for the BBQ?

Bim.

pbkid
04/22/2007, 12:25 PM
hey biju...i just wanted to mention that earlier in this thread you said that anyone who wants to meet you at morrison can...the parking lot that you highlighted is no longer there...just figured i would mention that for ya...

biju
04/22/2007, 02:49 PM
hey biju...i just wanted to mention that earlier in this thread you said that anyone who wants to meet you at morrison can...the parking lot that you highlighted is no longer there...just figured i would mention that for ya...
OMG. really? are any lots left?

-biju.

Bimati
04/22/2007, 06:15 PM
Last I saw, they're tearing that area a new bung and updating all the lots....

Bim

yal^
04/23/2007, 01:58 PM
Well peeps, I may just need help here.
We are planning to leave Illinois on Saturday, which will put us in Denver on Sunday morning. I just received info that I need to be in Minneapolis for work meeting on Monday. There is no way I am missing Moab - my only vacation in a long time.

So here is the question. What is exact date of your convoy?
Does it fall on Monday or Tuesday?

I am really unhappy with this whole ordeal and trying to get out of it, but.... If I fly to Minneapolis on Sunday and come back to Denver on Monday afternoon, or Tuesday afternoon, can someone take extra passenger to Moab? I have a coopilot that will drive my vx to Moab, but I would need a ride back to the camp. Otherwise I am looking at rentals or Grey Hound (I get really motion sick on a bus, especially in mountains... )

Help...? :(

biju
04/23/2007, 02:42 PM
yal^ - the Convoy is on Monday the 14th. Here's a breakdown:

pre-convoy leaves denver around 730am on Monday the 14th.
pick up a few more vx'ers in glenwood around 1030am
after sharing stories/mods/chattin' we head out to grand junction
meet up with bimati in grand junction for bbq around noon-1ish
grub and head out to moab after eats

My gunner/spotter is leaving denver on Monday evening after work via his Axiom, and meeting up with me in Moab. I could talk with him about giving you a ride (granted you're not allergic to dogs!).

Let me know.

-biju.

biju
04/23/2007, 03:45 PM

-biju.

biju
04/23/2007, 04:01 PM
alright peeps...

after getting word that the four lots directly off i70 are torn up, the place of meeting monday morning has moved to a lot just down the road:

http://www.bijulab.com/images/VX_INFO/winters.jpg

-biju.

Kenny
04/23/2007, 04:56 PM

-biju.

Nice ad! Do you actually work?? or just sell Cocaine and spend money on your VX?? ;) :p

Ldub
04/23/2007, 05:11 PM
@#$%^&*...I just ran out of black ink !!! :mad:

I think I know who he's in cahoots with. ;)

Kenny
04/23/2007, 05:14 PM
@#$%^&*...I just ran out of black ink !!! :mad:

I think I know who he's in cahoots with. ;)

HAH! Me so smrt, I inversed the image and then printed it. Me cheap too!
:p

Ldub
04/23/2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah, you one fart smeller... :mbrasd: :goof: ...I mean, ...smart feller. :rotate: :rotate: :rotate:

yal^
04/23/2007, 08:19 PM
Thx biju, I appreciate the offer.
Things just got worst, though. It looks like I need to be in Minneapolis on Wednesday, co hitching a ride with you guys might be out of the question... I will keep you posted.

pbkid
04/24/2007, 11:48 AM
my plans of going to moab with yall are starting to look shaky.....basically im moving to california and so i dont think im gonna be able to afford to spend a week in moab with yall....however i am aiming to be able to convoy with you guys so i can see everyone's whips....and have some back up for the drive just incase the worst happens at least ill have some friends for part of the drive....but ill keep yall updated on whether or not im gonna get outta here on the 14th.

biju
04/24/2007, 01:42 PM
Nice ad! Do you actually work?? or just sell Cocaine and spend money on your VX?? ;) :p

aaahhh yes. good ol' Cocaine. Heard they're taking that off the energy drink circuit soon! sad really... however, one can only hope they're going to make it taste better if it comes back... but i digress.

I've been in corporate web rebranding HELL for weeks now, so needed the creative excercise. glad you likey.

-biju.

p.s. - jack... come to moab, boy!

pbkid
04/24/2007, 02:49 PM
well im definately going to try to convoy behind you guys in the integra and definately the BBQ if i get outta here on the 14th...but im not gonna have time to stay in moab for a week...ill probably just split off when you turn off to moab and continue onto santa monica...

biju
04/25/2007, 09:42 AM
glad you'll make the bbq, jack.

your vx fam will send ya off horns honkin' and lights flashing!!!

-biju.

Ldub
04/29/2007, 09:16 PM
Any y'all convoy participants remember driving a little slower last year so Jim could keep up ?

Well, slow no more we will be...I spotted a 94 Trooper LS with a for sale sign in the window. Showed it to Jim the next day & he bought it that afternoon.
Nice ride, 114,000, 3.2 V6, body 99% rust free & pretty straight...all in all, a pretty good buy.
As you could probably imagine, Jim is mucho pleased...we spent the last couple afternoons giving her some TLC, gonna order some 912's tomorrow, lend him my stock VX rims with 285/75x16" Terra Graps, Big Swede from MWIOR was kind enough to donate some DOR tie rod shields.
With auto trans., cruise & more than 47 HP at his disposal, this ought to be a great trip for him.
Can't wait to see you all ! :cool:

Kenny
04/30/2007, 07:36 AM
Any y'all convoy participants remember driving a little slower last year so Jim could keep up ?

Well, slow no more we will be...I spotted a 94 Trooper LS with a for sale sign in the window. Showed it to Jim the next day & he bought it that afternoon.
Nice ride, 114,000, 3.2 V6, body 99% rust free & pretty straight...all in all, a pretty good buy.
As you could probably imagine, Jim is mucho pleased...we spent the last couple afternoons giving her some TLC, gonna order some 912's tomorrow, lend him my stock VX rims with 285/75x16" Terra Graps, Big Swede from MWIOR was kind enough to donate some DOR tie rod shields.
With auto trans., cruise & more than 47 HP at his disposal, this ought to be a great trip for him.

Right on Jimbo!!
So you two figured yer route yet?

MSHardeman
04/30/2007, 07:36 AM
Excellent news Ldub. I'm glad that Jim will be able to make this years convoy. Had a lot of fun getting to know him last year, and looking forward to seeing both of you again in a couple of weeks.

tomdietrying
04/30/2007, 11:49 AM
Larry,
Glad to hear about Jim's new ride. It's going to be good seeing both of you again.
Peace.
Tom

Bx Production
04/30/2007, 03:49 PM
Thats looks awesome, im new to the site, i would to go, who would i talk to for more info????

Ldub
04/30/2007, 04:03 PM
Read the first post in this thread. ;)

CoastieCosta567
04/30/2007, 04:08 PM
Gosh i wish i could go, but i have so many things coming up and i'm tight on flow, and i live in florida, but next year i will probley be able to go, cuz i'll be moving to the west side and back to the cold pacific, ohhhh yeahhhhh. but hope all of you have fun. 1 thing i have notice sence i have been here, is that in every years Moab pictures the VX's are getting better and More modified then ever, so seeing this years pictures gotta be sweet with having many VX in the upper class in the MOd VX world.

biju
04/30/2007, 07:35 PM
Thats looks awesome, im new to the site, i would to go, who would i talk to for more info????
DENVER!

Welcome BxProd. everyone's invited, so please feel free to join us! as the info in this thread states, we'll head out to glenwood, then grand junction for eats before continuing west for moab. lots of great folks, pimpy rides, and good times.

think we'll see you?

-biju.

Ldub
04/30/2007, 07:42 PM
Right on Jimbo!!
So you two figured yer route yet?

Most likely lv. Fgo. around 7:30-8:00 & meet up w/ the gang from MWIOR in Omaha (that's in your favorite state ;) ) around 2:00 PM.

biju
04/30/2007, 07:51 PM

Good deal, man. Was looking forward to seeing Jim's little red 'engine that could' again. That ride impressed me... Alas, regardless what he rolls in this year it'll be good to see him.

13 days away!!!

-biju.

Bx Production
04/30/2007, 11:04 PM
Sounds like a great time, ill be there!!!!!
Whats the address of where we meet up first, i wanted to see how far i am from it....
But i will be there....

Bimati
05/01/2007, 01:59 AM
BX,

Looking forward to meeting you. It'll be a hoot (don't pollute). You'll want to PM Biju for meeting details as I am just the guy who is feeding people when they reach Grand Junction.

I think you are the one who left me a vmail.....I'll try to get in touch with you soon.

Are you the ebony I see on I-25 North at 6:45 am between Denver and Ft. Collins?

pbkid
05/01/2007, 02:56 PM
Count Me In For The Convoy!

Jay Dunford
05/01/2007, 03:33 PM
Any of the out of state-ers coming in to Denver Sun. nite and getting a hotel in the Golden area? Tone, Lisa, and I will be driving up from OK Sun. and looking at staying somewhere close to the parking lot where Biju is meeting everyone at 7:30 am (ugh!) on Mon. Woulod be fun to have a mini meet/greet for dinner or drinks, maybe take over part of the same hotel/motel.

biju
05/01/2007, 05:06 PM
Any of the out of state-ers coming in to Denver Sun. nite and getting a hotel in the Golden area? Tone, Lisa, and I will be driving up from OK Sun. and looking at staying somewhere close to the parking lot where Biju is meeting everyone at 7:30 am (ugh!) on Mon. Woulod be fun to have a mini meet/greet for dinner or drinks, maybe take over part of the same hotel/motel.
J - if you gather sunday night give me a ring. i'll join ya for eats/drinks.

-biju.

mdwyer
05/01/2007, 05:15 PM
I'm not making the trip out, but if you did get together for drinks, food, etc near Golden on your way out, I'd head that way to meet you...

Ldub
05/01/2007, 05:27 PM
J - if you gather sunday night give me a ring. i'll join ya for eats/drinks.

-biju.

Jim & me also. :cool:

Kenny
05/01/2007, 06:06 PM

If all goes well in my travel plans, I may be around Denver on Sunday night. :)
Keep me posted on where you're staying and ya, dinner drinks sound cool!
Thanks.

PHO2GR4
05/02/2007, 09:42 AM
The only problem with this thread is that after reading it, I always walk away humming CW McCall's "Convoy" song...which I really hate.

Lyrics for: Convoy

"Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck.
You got a copy on me, Pigpen? C'mon."
"Ah, yeah, ten-four, Pigpen, for sure, for sure.
By golly, it's clean clear to Flagtown. C'mon."
"Yeah, that's a big ten-four there, Pigpen.
Yeah, we definitely got the front door, good buddy.
Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy."

It was the dark of the moon on the sixth of June
And a Kenworth pullin' logs
Cab-over Pete with a reefer on
And a Jimmy haulin' hogs
We's headin' for bear on Eye-one-oh
'Bout a mile outta Shakeytown
I says, "Pigpen, this here's Rubber Duck
And I'm about to put the hammer down"

[Chorus]
'Cause we got a little convoy rockin' through the night
Yeah, we got a little convoy, ain't she a beautiful sight
Come on and join our convoy, ain't nothin' gonna get in our way
We gonna roll this truckin' convoy 'cross the USA
Convoy!

"Ah, breaker, Pigpen, this here's Duck 'n' you wanna back off them hogs?"
"Ah, ten-four. About 5 mile or so. Ten, roger.
Them hogs is gettin' intense up here."

By the time we got into Tulsa-town
We had 85 trucks in all
But they's a roadblock up on the cloverleaf
And them bears 's wall-to-wall
Yeah, them smokeys as thick as bugs on a bumper
They even had a bear in the air
I says "Callin' all trucks, this here's the Duck
We about to go a-huntin' bear"

'Cause we got a great big convoy rockin' through the night
Yeah, we got a great big convoy, ain't she a beautiful sight
Convoy

"Ah, you wanna give me a ten-nine on that, Pigpen?
Negatory, Pigpen, you're still too close.
Yeah, them hogs is startin' to close up my sinuses.
Mercy sakes, you better back off another ten"

Well, we rolled up Interstate Forty-Four
Like a rocket-sled on rails
We tore up all of our swindle sheets
And left 'em settin' on the scales
By the time we hit that Chi-town
Them bears was a-gettin' smart
They brought up some reinforcements
From the Illinois National Guard

There's armored cars and tanks and jeeps
And rigs of every size
Yeah, them chicken coops was full of bears
And choppers filled the skies
Well, we shot the line, we went for broke
With a thousand screamin' trucks
And eleven long-haired friends of Jesus
In a chartreuse microbus

"Ah, Rubber Duck, this is Sodbuster. C'mon here."
"Yeah, ten-four, Sodbuster.
Listen, ya wanna put that microbus in behind that suicide-jockey?
Yeah, he's haulin' dynamite and he needs all the help he can get."

Well, we laid a strip for the Jersey Shore
Prepared to cross the line
I could see the bridge was lined with bears
But I didn't have a doggone dime
I says "Pigpen, this here's the Rubber Duck
We just ain't a-gonna pay no toll"
So we crashed the gate doin' ninety-eight
I says, "Let them truckers roll, ten-four"

'Cause we got a mighty convoy rockin' thru the night
Yeah, we got a mighty convoy, ain't she a beautiful sight
Convoy

"Ah, ten-four, Pigpen. What's your twenty? OMAHA?
Well, they oughta know what to do with them hogs out there, for sure.
Well, mercy sakes, good buddy, we gonna back on outta here,
So keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your... tail.
We'll catch you on the flip-flop.
This here's the Rubber Duck on the side. We gone, 'bye, 'bye."

Bimati
05/02/2007, 02:13 PM
BBQ Planning:

Best I can tell from looking at this thread, we have between 12 and 15 VX's for the BBQ in Grand Junction May 14. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The part that is missing from the equation is how many mouths I am feeding.

So, fess up peeps....if you are planning on crashing the BBQ, what's your head count? Am I feeding 15 peeps or 30 or more? I figure the more, the merrier, but I need to plan the shopping list.

Thanks in advance for the info....you all have touched me deeply. And I like being touched. ;)

Bim

Tone
05/02/2007, 02:26 PM
Jay, Lisa and I will be arriving in the FJ.

Ldub
05/02/2007, 02:46 PM
Jim & I will be there, that's two more.

(Arnold Schwartzenhaugen voice on)

It's NOT a tumor !!! :rolleyes:

MSHardeman
05/02/2007, 04:38 PM
Count me in!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!

Kenny
05/02/2007, 05:14 PM
Me 'n' me better half (2) :)

Dumke
05/02/2007, 07:30 PM
:confused: I said yay but now its nay as I will be comming up with tom.

pbkid
05/03/2007, 10:37 AM
count me and girlfriend in for food....
and if you guys meet sunday night please gimme a call ill come grab some dinner....biju should have my number..

ZEUS
05/05/2007, 12:28 PM
It looks like I will be making it in the convoy after all! I am delivering a bedroom set to some friends in Glenwood Springs on the 12th and leaving the following Monday - so I might as well join up with all the cool kids in Glenwood! Bim, I would love to have some BBQ if that is alright - I can bring some elk meat along with me if anyone is interested!? Also, I will be towing my utility trailer; if anyone needs to make some room in their VX (or FJ) you are free to throw some stuff in the trailer.

Bimati
05/05/2007, 02:05 PM
Awesome Zeus...of course you can crash the BBQ...EVERYONE IS WELCOME AT THE BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Bim

Ldub
05/05/2007, 04:25 PM
:cool: .......... :cool: .......... :cool: .......... :cool: .......... :cool: .......... :cool:.......... :cool:.......... :cool:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01005r1.jpg

Kenny
05/05/2007, 05:24 PM
woo-hoo!!! :thumbup: :_steering

:cool: .......... :cool: .......... :cool: .......... :cool: .......... :cool: .......... :cool:.......... :cool:.......... :cool:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01005r1.jpg

biju
05/07/2007, 12:19 PM
PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE FOR MEETING AT MATTHEW WINTERS PARK PARKING LOT!!!

8:30am

PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE FOR MEETING AT GLENWOOD SPRINGS PARKING LOT!!!

11:30am

PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE FOR BBQ ARRIVAL!!!

12:30 - 1:30pm

soon. very soon!

-biju.

biju
05/09/2007, 01:40 PM
it's getting closer! *bump* for the time change. it's only one hour, so get the word out.

just a communications reminder:

COMMUNICATIONS:

* CB Channel: 17
* Walkie-Talkie: Channel 9, Code 0

-biju.

Triathlete
05/09/2007, 10:07 PM
Channel 9 is usually an emergency channel...at least with CB's!?!?!?!?!?!

mdwyer
05/10/2007, 07:05 PM
COMMUNICATIONS:

* CB Channel: 17
* Walkie-Talkie: Channel 9, Code 0

-biju.

I assume he's talking about FRS channel nine (467.5875), with no PL/CTCSS code.

PHO2GR4
05/10/2007, 09:14 PM
Hey Everyone,

Let me know what you think of my Road Trip Photos in this thread:

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11084

Almost in Moab! My dogs are getting poodley and excited!

Is "Poodley" a word?

Bimati
05/11/2007, 10:06 AM
BBQ forecast for 14th:

88 and SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fo shizzle.

bim

biju
05/13/2007, 09:53 AM
*bump*

It's tomorrow!

-biju.

PHO2GR4
05/13/2007, 03:15 PM
Well, I'M already IN Moab. I got here at around 2:00 pm (Sunday). I cruised around town for awhile, since my hotel room wsn't ready. As I was walking my two dogs, I saw an Ironman VX cruise past me! He was already gone before I had a chance to try to wave him down. Or...her?

Who's here?!?