PDA

View Full Version : Brrrrr

Ldub
01/16/2007, 01:51 PM
I just stepped outside to start the beasty & IT'S COLD out there. (a little over zero)
But then I saw some guys a few doors down, 30+ feet in the air, on a steep roof, tearing off & replacing shingles...all of a sudden, it doesn't feel quite so cold in my world. :)

Life is good!

biju
01/16/2007, 02:11 PM
OMG dub! Shingles in zero degrees? They better hope you guys don't get any wind after the install... With no heat, the tar on the shingle tabs won't adhere and seal. Yikes.

On another note:

STOP SENDING THESE COLD FRONTS MY DIRECTION!!!

My baby needs a wash and wax, and in this cold and snow it's nearly impossible.

Thank you.

-biju.

Jolly Roger VX'er
01/16/2007, 02:13 PM
I just stepped outside to start the beasty & IT'S COLD out there. (a little over zero)
But then I saw some guys a few doors down, 30+ feet in the air, on a steep roof, tearing off & replacing shingles...all of a sudden, it doesn't feel quite so cold in my world. :)

Life is good!

LOL...I keep my thermostat turned down in my house and whenever I/guests get cold I/they just go outside and come back in and suddenly...you're warm again! :p

What I must due to support my MOD habit! :o

Ldub
01/16/2007, 03:41 PM
STOP SENDING THESE COLD FRONTS MY DIRECTION!!!
-biju.

E-Z big fella...

I keep tellin' ya...It's not me man, It's that dang KENNY up in Winnepeg... :mad:

HE'S the one, I tell you... ;)

Knigh7s
01/16/2007, 04:04 PM
LOL!

Its a bit chilly here in Vegas as well. My VX struggled on startup at 0300 in the morning. Hope that doesnt become a problem. anyways...

E-Z big fella...

I keep tellin' ya...It's not me man, It's that dang KENNY up in Winnepeg... :mad:

Kenny
01/16/2007, 04:27 PM
E-Z big fella...

ummm... Jetstream goes west to east... ;) ..when we get 2 feet of snow, we call it a "Colorado Low". :_snowplow

But Ldub, ya, your cold air has my return address on it. But you guys need the excitement, c'mon it's North Dakota! :evil:

Ldub
01/16/2007, 04:42 PM
Ya sure you betcha !!!
But if you keep this up, I'm gonna send algore up there to teach you guys how to make global warming ! :cool: