PDA

View Full Version : It's all true

Ascinder
01/15/2007, 10:41 AM
I just can't believe how accurate everything I have read on this site has been. I get countless people checking this thing out and I've only had it one day so far!!! One guy even stopped his car in mid turn at a light to check it out!!! And just this morning at the local coffee hangout, a good friend balked when I said, "It's in pretty good shape for eight years old, huh?". He thought it was only a year old!! I love it! I just became a contributing member this morning because I can't express enough how much this site has helped me so far. It really is a blessing have such a wealth of information, knowledge and experience to be able to draw on. Thanks everyone!!

Knigh7s
01/15/2007, 10:47 AM
Hi, Welcome to the club/addiction!

As you know, that is just the begining :)

I'm with you on that, out of all the communities i'm in, This one and the DSM one are the only two I enjoy visiting. More this than the other =P

nfpgasmask
01/15/2007, 11:04 AM
Just wait until we get together. Its really cool to see multiple VXes rolling with you.

Where about in Reno are you? If you see an Ebony on the North/NW side, its probably me...

Bart

I just can't believe how accurate everything I have read on this site has been. I get countless people checking this thing out and I've only had it one day so far!!! One guy even stopped his car in mid turn at a light to check it out!!! And just this morning at the local coffee hangout, a good friend balked when I said, "It's in pretty good shape for eight years old, huh?". He thought it was only a year old!! I love it! I just became a contributing member this morning because I can't express enough how much this site has helped me so far. It really is a blessing have such a wealth of information, knowledge and experience to be able to draw on. Thanks everyone!!

Ascinder
01/15/2007, 11:09 AM
I live off Clearacre right around where 395 and N. Mccarran meet. If you know where the Wal*Mart is over there, I'm right on the other side of the freeway. I have weekends+mondays off regularly, so once I get this thing smogged today and registered tomorrow, I'm all set. As it sits now I dont even have a moving permit yet because of the holiday (but that didn't stop me :evil: )

nfpgasmask
01/15/2007, 11:24 AM
Ha! You just missed our last little meet up at Big Pig!

Now that I think of it, I might just hit Big Pig up for lunch today!

Bart

I live off Clearacre right around where 395 and N. Mccarran meet. If you know where the Wal*Mart is over there, I'm right on the other side of the freeway. I have weekends+mondays off regularly, so once I get this thing smogged today and registered tomorrow, I'm all set. As it sits now I dont even have a moving permit yet because of the holiday (but that didn't stop me :evil: )