PDA

View Full Version : Brushguard?

coachreed
05/05/2003, 04:40 PM
I found this picture in one of the many galleries on this board. I am very interested in this guard as it will protect what I am sure is very expensive plastic to replace should I take a rock or tree in the face! lol Anyway, does anyone know who makes this? Where to find it? How much it is? Who owns this VX? Any info is gonna be very helpful... I'd hate to have to go custome make it. lol

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=663&papass=&sort=1&siz

TTYL!

Coach... aka Randy!

Cptnmorgan
05/05/2003, 04:51 PM
That there would be Granpa Bob's VX!! That would also be a one of a kind genuine custom built thinga majig there. :D You will not find another one like it, unless of course you can convince GB to send it to you so you can duplicate........ Good Luck!!! :noy:

Tone
05/05/2003, 06:12 PM
Front plastic costs ~$350 but the really expensive stuff is farther back behind.

coachreed
05/05/2003, 07:33 PM
I guess I'll just print a good picture and give it to a friend of a friend of mine... union pipe-fitter as well as master metal fabrictor. I guess I'll probsbly end up with another one of a kind... or at least a similar to a one of a kind. I have already talked to him about doing some rock-rails for me and he seems fairly willing to do that... I would guess he can do that too. Between myself and a Jeep friend of mine, I think we're gonna keep him busy and in money.

TTYL!

Coach... aka Randy!

Inaba
05/06/2003, 09:01 AM
Hey Randy, have him make two... I need one as well.

I have a guy that can cut me diamond plate for the front as well... if I can get a match for my paint, I should have a cool under guard as well.