PDA

View Full Version : philly auto show

etlsport
01/02/2007, 09:12 AM
anyone going? im definately going, was thinking if some other vxers would be there we could coordinate a day and meet up for lunch and some vx talk
feb 3-11th this year

99VX4x4
01/02/2007, 11:58 AM
I'm in, i'll be at school at Temple so it's only a 5 mintue subway ride for me

etlsport
01/17/2007, 09:51 AM
not sure what day ill be going yet.. just know it WONT be the 11th (kids day)... im happy though, just checked the floor layout, isuzu's area is next to lotus :)

Anita
01/17/2007, 09:56 AM
Isuzu will be there? Do report back with news. I cant imagine they'll be showing their commercial truck next to a Lotus!?!?!?!????

etlsport
01/17/2007, 10:08 AM
I was surprised to see it too.. last year i think they had a little table in a hallway with a couple pamplets... but to be honest i didnt really look that hard.. i bought my vx a few weeks after the show... anyway givin the company they are in id say there should be some isuzu models around!

http://www.phillyautoshow.com/images/map-ball-lower.gif (http://www.phillyautoshow.com/images/map-ball-lower.gif)

Otto
01/18/2007, 01:25 PM
I could maybe be able to go on either the 10th or the 11th. I would very much like to see what Isuzu shows up with at their booth. I also hope other VXers could make it, sort of a mini meet :)

Spike
01/19/2007, 06:03 AM
Isuzu will be there? Do report back with news. I cant imagine they'll be showing their commercial truck next to a Lotus!?!?!?!????

No commercial vehicles at this show... Just consumer. Last year they had the two GM-shared pick-ups and I think an Ascender on the floor..
Looking at the floorplan. Isuzu had a sliver of where Mitsubishi is/was residing. This year I see we are stuffed between the antiques and the Mini's

Talked to one of the girls working at the info desk, she was flowin in from LA. She said she had heard of the VX but never saw one other than in pictures.

I told her she could follow me out to the parking lot when she goes on break - that never happened :P

Snow was pretty nasty on the way home... Dad and I trucked right through it.

etlsport
01/22/2007, 09:47 AM
im thinking the 10th would be best.. 11th is kids day.. and the audi r8 wont be there!

anyone up for a small meet outside the city and then heading into the city for the show on saturday feb 10th? i know djkymar was interested... and of course id be in

Otto
01/22/2007, 02:52 PM
The 10th sounds good to me, just let me know time and place.

etlsport
01/31/2007, 11:10 AM
bump...

anyone else interested in meeting up then heading into the philly auto show on feb 10th?

BVOSS
01/31/2007, 11:18 AM
Hopefully it is not anything like the St. Louis Auto Show which was really terrible! I was just there last weekend.