PDA

View Full Version : "VX'' badge

Chopper
12/16/2006, 07:00 AM
:cool: :cool: I am now one of you debadgers. Received my titanium VX yesterday. Guess the old Isuzu logo will grace my toolbox at the shop. :cool: :cool: :cool:

JHarris1385
12/16/2006, 07:46 AM
Where do you get those badges from?

TEN36VX
12/16/2006, 03:06 PM
Me too...
I know who/where, but how? He hasnt been returning my email...

autox-racer
12/16/2006, 03:11 PM
Group,

I have been away for 3 weeks for holiday/honeymoon and this last week for work.

I have a few left and will reserve them for the 2 Id's above. Once my last few are gone I am done making them. It just takes to much of my free time to build them so I will let someone else take on the job of supporting the vehicross community with badges.

send me a PM and I will reply with instructions on how to get a badge.

Thanks
anthony

djkymar
12/16/2006, 03:48 PM
autox-racer
can you reserve one extra for me i really need one cuz i took mine off and i want new one instead, im ready to pay 10 extra dollars if you need.
Thanks

cyronman
12/16/2006, 04:06 PM
PM & Email sent,

Thanks.

rowhard
12/16/2006, 04:16 PM
Pity your not going to be making them anymore, they certainly were top shelve, but Congrad's. hope you had a nice honeymoon :thumbup:

k4tmc
12/16/2006, 04:56 PM
Tony,

Congratulations on the wedding!

Re the VX logo production. Is that something that could be easily turned-over to someone else? Any special equipment needed?

Now that Porsche has announced their Cayenne Titanium edition, I find it nice to know that some of us already had Vehicross Titanium editions.

geshaw30
12/17/2006, 08:39 AM
Yup- it's a quality product here people. I've had one on the grill for quite some time and still looks as good as the day I put it on.

I suggest those who are "pondering" not to procrastinate if there are only a limited supply left.
________
Yamaha xv1600a specifications (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_XV1600A)

VXD959
07/30/2007, 08:09 AM
Where can I get one of these? I pm'd autox-racer to see if there's any possibility...

vxDAKINECHICvx
07/30/2007, 08:55 AM
Yeah I would like one too.... :rolleyes:

nfpgasmask
07/30/2007, 09:10 AM
I'm pretty sure he sold his last one, with no plans of making more. Which is too bad since it is such a nice, well made badge and it looks perfect.

I actually think he is selling or sold his VX too.

Bart

CrnCnn
07/30/2007, 05:07 PM
I'm pretty sure he sold his last one, with no plans of making more. Which is too bad since it is such a nice, well made badge and it looks perfect.

I actually think he is selling or sold his VX too.

Bart

Maybe you could get your buddy that made you those dope spikes to make some.

nfpgasmask
07/30/2007, 06:36 PM
That would be sweet. I don't know how he could do it so precisely with the tools he has though. Plus, the original one is Titanium.

Wait till you see the light rack he made for me! :)

Bart

Maybe you could get your buddy that made you those dope spikes to make some.

kpaske
07/30/2007, 08:11 PM
I'd like to buy another myself. Unfortunately I noticed yesterday that the "X" from my custom one-off titanium VX (with the "X" in front of the "V" because i thought it looked cooler that way) has fallen off. Too bad I won't be getting another any time soon...

But congrats on the honeymoon AutoX and good luck! Thanks for a quality product while it lasted... (too bad the glue didn't!) ;Db;

nfpgasmask
07/31/2007, 06:51 AM
That's why I used some 2-part epoxy on mine. That double stick tape just was not cutting it.

Bart

Scott Harness
07/31/2007, 09:33 AM
Yea,check your badges every time you fil-up. My X fell off. Got super lucky ,I found it in the street in front of my house. :)

nfpgasmask
07/31/2007, 10:03 AM
Yeah, when I first used the tape, I was able to peel off the X with my fingers, so I decided to epoxy them on, and so far so good. They don't budge.

Knocking on wood,

Bart

AK VX Lvr
07/31/2007, 03:46 PM
I too lost one of the "X"s, and it was glued on too!! Harsh winters up here, fortunately I got another set before Anthony quit making them!! The second time around and it's still on with glue, but keeping my fingers crossed, and checking it all the time!!