PDA

View Full Version : Inaba... it was DEFINITELY fun...

coachreed
05/03/2003, 05:08 PM
Josh-
Just wanted to say it was great meeting with you and your friend today... I know I had a kick butt time. My friend (Chris) was really surprised at some of the stuff we were doing today... I look forward to seeing the pictures. I stopped and spent $7 washing the VX... and its STILL pretty dirty. Guess I'll have to work on that a little more tomorrow... all in all though, it was a great time. We'll start planning a trip out to Tuttle Creek... maybe we can get more people together to play...

Any other VX'ers here within a couple hours of Tuttle Creek... Manhattan Kansas? If so, it'd be killer to get a gathering together.

TTYL!

Coach... aka Randy!

Inaba
05/03/2003, 07:20 PM
Yea, it was defintely cool. Can't wait to do it again... but we need more VX's ... we were outnumbered, although we took 'em all, even so.

I put the pics up here: http://cohort.cc/vxfiles/

As you can see... Coach's lily white VX was afraid of getting dirty at first... but it finally caved in at the big mud puddle.

Heraclid
05/03/2003, 07:39 PM
BTW, is it just me or are the tail lights on the VX really bright? Which is good, but I wouldn't want to be sitting behind one too long at night. :)

Every time I see those little yellow "horns" lit up I just have to smile. These things look so cool at night. So many folks try to add little touches like that to their cars, and we have it built in stock, AND it's functional (I can see where my corners are).