PDA

View Full Version : This time next week....

BumbleV-X
05/03/2003, 11:11 AM
Is it just me? I look sooooo foward to Moab. Yes, it might be the vacation part. Yes, it might be that I get to spend a week with my better half driving in places no normal vehicle should travel. Yes, it's the OMG we did it! Yes, it's getting together with old and new friends. Yes, it's 20 Vehicross in the same place at the same time. It's.... it's ...... it's MOAB!!!!!!

Do you find yourself at work counting down days?
Do you find yourself saying.... in 10 days I'll be....... ?
Do you find yourself trying to figure out how to finish that last mod?
Do you find yourself saddened by the fact that in 2 short weeks it will all be over?:cryy:

Or am I alone in my excitement?

Deb

SPAZZ
05/03/2003, 11:22 AM
Nope Deby, your not alone, I'm with you too!!!;Dp;

Moncha
05/03/2003, 03:07 PM
After missing last year's event, We can't wait!!

AnalogVX
05/03/2003, 03:29 PM
Moab? What's that?:confused:

PSYCH!!
I can't wait!! ;Dy;

nocturnalVX
05/04/2003, 01:36 AM
I am sooooooooo looking forward to Moab. I can't hardly wait to meet those that were unable to make it last year, and look forward to seeing the ones that were again!

Oh, and the off-roadin' thing too...

Locomigo
05/04/2003, 07:09 AM
Hella yeah, I am SOFA KING stoked...

So much so that we had to go out yesterday and test the mods etc.. well wouldnt ya know it, I had some Moab mojo demons workin against me.
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=903
As if I didnt have ENOUGH to do already, thought it would be nice to ignore my afternoon schedule yesterday! :0 :rolleyes:

Come on Moab!!! 4 days until we leave!

BumbleV-X
05/04/2003, 09:35 AM
We're dealing with demons on the west coast too. Swordy went out 4wheeling on friday(that was going to be it till Moab). Broke something that has to be ordered. We leave on the 12th, so we still have the time, but darn it all......:mad:

KammyB
05/09/2003, 01:48 PM
can't wait can't wait can't wait.

Wait!

I'm not ready, I'm not ready, I'm not ready.

Ah, who cares. Leaving tomorrow- see y'll soon!