PDA

View Full Version : I'm in!

cyronman
12/05/2006, 09:29 PM
After 8 years of on/off dreaming and 3 months of finger-crossed patience and used car ad surveillance...
I bought my VX!
It's a beaut....01 Ironman, WELL taken care of.

I'm looking forward to continuing visiting this site 10 times a day and to possibly making the trip to AZ.
THANKS, by the way, for those responsible for running this site. It wouldn't have happened without the guidance collected here.

First things first....where are all the clear side marker lenses?

Triathlete
12/05/2006, 09:53 PM
Welcome to the VX addiction! Feel free to join us 'zonies any time. We go wheeling several times a year...and will be heading out again on Jan. 13!

biju
12/05/2006, 10:06 PM
Congrats! Welcome. The addiction is our friend!

-biju

Anita
12/05/2006, 11:00 PM
Ron at VehicrossConcepts.com used to make them, but it looks like he discontinued side lenses. His other products are great though. Takes time getting them, but well worth the wait.

Yay! Congratulations!

nocturnalVX
12/06/2006, 12:05 AM
Congrats on getting your VehiCROSS, and welcome to the family! :clap:

Ldub
12/06/2006, 06:01 AM
Welcome !

VehiX
12/06/2006, 06:17 AM
Welcome aboard and congrats :)

Ron at vehicrossconcepts.com discontinued the clear marker lenses but I think I remember seeing a post by him indicating he may start making them again in the future, if things turn out well for him in other areas of his life. I could be wrong though so try a search here and read up on Ron's latest posts. He's not a frequent vistor any more but does swing by every now and then. Try e-mailing him for details.

etlsport
12/06/2006, 07:43 AM
if you visit his website, the clear front lenses are on sale again, the top ones are not though

WormGod
12/06/2006, 08:08 AM
The plastic used in the clear lense was brittle and I think Ron went back to the drawing board on materials. I unfortunately had one lense actually pull apart and blow off on the highway, hehehe. He had hopes of reintroducing new and improved ones though. Ron is The Man when it comes to innovative VX accessories though.

VCrossfan
12/07/2006, 07:37 AM
Welcome...If you need any advise you've came to the right place, these guys/gals have the knowledge....

Techy-D
12/07/2006, 09:38 AM
Howdy from one West Coast'er to another!
I just got VX Also (99' Silver) - The Ironman was also one of my Favorites. Congrats!