PDA

View Full Version : Interactive wheel system

JHarris1385
12/03/2006, 12:02 AM
Im going to purchase wheels and tires TOMORROW after a LONG process with UPS, in which the "lost" a 18'' stock rim and tire. Anyways im sure some of you have heard it before but if you havent or if you want to hear it again just ask its a b.s. story and ill for sure share again, but the real question is......Other than TireRack,DiscountTire, and custom wheel.com is there any other online interactive wheel on car website tool with the VX in the database? I would really like to see more than just what these sites offer. I like custom becuase you can change tint, lift it and spin the wheel but they only offer 4 wheel brands. But anyhow I would really like to see a site that would put rock crawlers on a VX so I can get a visual. I am really thinking about putting some white RC's on my IronMan but would hate to have them shipped to my door and completely hate them....

So again is there a website out there with the VX in the database for the interactive wheel tool that I am missing.

Thanks

Ldub
12/03/2006, 06:28 AM
I haven't tried it, & don't know if they have the style rims you want, but I noticed an interactive feature on 1010tire.com...however, you do have to upload your own digital image of your vehicle.