PDA

View Full Version : Heater/AC

texasvx
11/28/2006, 12:12 PM
Wanted to know if anyone has had any trouble with AC blower or control switch? I recently tried the heater in my VX and it worked fine. About two weeks later I tried it again and it would not blow at all. I have changed fuses, a couple of relays, and also had the blower motor checked. But still doesn't work? Does anyone have any ideas of what I can try??

etlsport
11/28/2006, 12:14 PM
a lot of people have had trouble with it if you do a search you should turn up lots of results, i cant remember the problem specifically, but i think it had something to do with loose connections behind the glove box

djkymar
11/28/2006, 07:32 PM
i has same problem. heater was working but it wont blow air, car was under warranty so they fix it.

texasvx
11/29/2006, 10:26 AM
OK, here's an update on the Heater/AC. I followed the instructions that were posted on the forum. I checked the Blwer motor, it's fine, the resistor, is fine, and the switch is fine as well. I'm not sure if anyone has gotten any farther into it than that. Any other suggestions???? I checked the wiring connections and they seemed to be fine.